Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Okay I don't know how to do the whole link thing, but I can give you six random whatevers about myself.
1. I can put my whole fist in my mouth. It's gross and I will denie it if you ask.
2. I can lick my nose. not just touch my tounge to my nose, but actually lick it.
3. I hate baked beans.
4. I only put my mediocre pics on the web. I save the best ones for my self.
5. I have ugly feet, they look like boy feet with a better arch.
6. I write fiction novels, with faries, elves, and werewovles. No, I will not let you read them.
If anyone can help with the link thing, let me know. I really am clueless when it comes to anything but cameras.

1 comment:

Michele and Wyatt said...

Linking is really easy. You highlight the name of the person (or whatever) you want to link to, then you click on the link tool (it kind of looks like a chain, it's right next to the text color tool). Then you type in the address you want it to link to. That's it.

I'm not very good at explaining things. As I read over this it sounds kind of confusing. It really is easy, it you need some help just give me a call.