Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I stole Amber's stolen tag.

Okay, I'm not much for tags, but I liked this one. Yes, Iknow this is my second post for the day.
1. What is your husbands name? Timothy Wayne Geier
2.How long have you been married? Seven years on March 23rd.
3. How long did you date? almost a year.
4. How old is he? Tim is 36. I know, he's gettin up there, but I couldn't find anyone my age, my height, or in the same state who wanted me, so I went somewhere else.
5. How tall is he? Tim is 6' 2". I'm only 5'6" by comparisson.
6.Who can sing the best? Me, by a landslide. He wouldn't know music if it kicked him in the butt and said, "Hey I'm music."
7. Who is smarter? Actually I am. We took a test. I scored ten points higher. Thank you books filled with seemingly unvaluable information!
8. Who does the laundry? Me, I'm home all the time.
9. Who pays the bills? Tim, I can't count.
10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Tim does, I like the left.
11. Who mows the lawn? Well, right now we don't have a lawn, but if we did, it would be Tim.
12. Who cooks dinner? Tim for the most part, once in a while I will kick him out of my kitchen.
13.Who's the first to admit they are wrong? Me, I'm trying to be better at that, but Tim doesn't care to work on the whole "Pride, and stuborness" thing.
14.Who kissed who first? It was a mutual dessision, but he did ask.
15. Who wears the pants? I wish I did, and I do make a good fight for it, but Tim is fairly agressive when it comes to his opinions.

I really don't know who hasn't had this one. So Itag anyone who wants to do it.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

hey I need your email so I can add you to our blog