Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Random Tag
What is your current obsession?
Motorcross.
What do you hate the most that everybody else seems to love?
Robert Pattinsen..sorry..
What are you wearing today?
T-shirt and track pants.
What's for dinner?
Grilled chicken breast, pasta fresco, and califlour.
What would you eat for your last meal?
Pork salad sandwhich.
What's the last thing you bought?
milk!
What are you listening to right now?
Andrew Zimernn on the travel channel.
What do you think of the person that tagged you?
This is a pitty tag.
What is one of your hobbies?
I don't have hobbies anymore...Well...I guess getting my mortorcycle licence is cool.
What are 3 things that annoy you most?
1. Bad parents who don't have a clue! 2. People asking me for money they know I don't have. 3. My family!
What is your favorite color?
Green.
What is your favorite piece of clothing in your wardrobe?
My new dress (cost: $5).
What is your dream job?
Right now I'm trying to find a grant to go to the local salon school..
Describe your personal style.
Boho chic.
What are you going to do after this?
Bed!
What inspires you?
Nature, I have always thought we should become part of the enviroment, not the other way around.
Who was the last person you kissed?
Gavin ( he had to go potty).
What are you currently reading?
Dreamfever, Not for the faint of heart.
What delighted you most today?
Gavin tells me I'm pretty everyday.
By what criteria do you judge a person?
How dependable they are. I'm pretty needy..
If you could pick a talent, what would it be?
Compassion
The rules: 1. Respond and rework; answer the questions on your blog, replace one question you dislike with a question of your invention, add one more question of your own.Tag eight others.
I don't normally tag people, but this was pretty unique so...
Michelle, Tari, Crystal, Lindsey, Rebecca W., Kim B,
I promise I won't be hurt if you don't want to do it. But it would be fun to read.

No comments: