Saturday, January 19, 2008

kids..ahhhhhhhhh!

So like any mom I love my kids when they are sweet, helpful, and kind to all (mostly when they are asleep). On the other hand Like any mom I am having the hardest time with my 2 year old. They don't call it the terible two's for nothin' folks! Tim and I are constantly trying to clean up messes. My hands will never be the same again. The bleach from cleaning stuff has eaten them up.
We are planning a BIG trip to yellowstone in september. It will be the first time Tim and I have been back there since before Ashlee was born. I am really excited. I think our kids will love the animals and geysers. We will also take a wagon ride in roosevelt (part of the park). I really miss the park. I almost miss the unwashed hippies, the geysers gaiser fanatics, and the druggie/drunkies. They were all good entertainment, and since all of my favorite shows are in reruns, my only entertainment. I keep thinking back on things I would have done differently there, but with a few exceptions I think things would probley be the same. I think that includes my problem with Sophie too. She is the biggest pain/whiney/drama-queen, but It is soo hard to resist someone whe runs around the house screaming, "I princess! Tea party!" all day. She maybe a pain but with a few minor exception I think that I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments: