Friday, February 29, 2008

hey there good lookin'!

Well, this week has been the most boring week of myy life. I haven't left the house since Sunday for church. On the bright side I cleaned all of the boxes that we had left to put away from moving.
The most part of the week we spent being with the kids. Today I blew up a beach ball and Sophie did nothin' but giggle for 10 miniutes. She loves throwing the ball. She even talks to it.
It is fairly obvious that since my husband isn't LDS, we watch some things that tend to be a little on the violent side. Beowulf, though extreamly bloody for a cartoon, was very true to the epic poem. The CGI effects in it are amasing, and the voice of Beowulf is extreamly atractive. If you are scwimmish, don't see it. It turned my stomach and I'm pretty hardy.

No comments: