Sunday, May 25, 2008

Pretty flowers




I have lost 10 lbs in the last two weeks! I am so excited. Though you can hardly tell it from the picture. I decided to take some pictures today, because my aunt Carla sent some pretty dresses for the girls. They look mega sweet. Gavin looks pretty good too. I also finally figured out how to change the paper on my Blog. I really like it.


We aren't planning any vacations right now, except our trip to Yellowstone in September. Gas is way expensive, as everyone who breathes knows. Traveling out of town will be a no-no for now.


My kids actually miss school. Gavin misses it the most. He has a teacher, named Miss Debbie, who changes her hair a lot. He keeps asking when he gets to see her again. It's kind of sad because he pouts when I tell him it will be a while.


Tim's work is going well. He works for a few hours a day, and is home usually by 1:45 pm. Then we get to spend lots of time with our family. He really seems to like his boss. He complains less than he did with his previous jobs.


I am working diligently to loose weight. I feed the kids right when I get up. I have a bowl of cereal. Then I spend the next hour on our elliptical trainer. I have been cheating a little, because I went to the movies (Prince Caspian (meow!)). I also drink a lot of water, and chew lots of mint gum. I brush my teeth all the time (Tim is tired of buying tooth paste).


We are doing really well right now, let us know how you are doing! Write to us at toenailtapper5@hotmail.com.

2 comments:

The Woolley's said...

The wall paper does look good. It was fun to talk to you tonight and hear what you all are up to. I'll try to either update our blog or get Amber to do it so can have something new to read!

The Woolley's said...

What is Tim's new job? That is great to have him home so early and more often. If I could chew gum I so totally would do it, what a great way to keep from eating all the time. Darn this TMJ! What happened to the Lake Powell Trip? Did it get cancelled or did you already go? Hope all is well!
Amber