Monday, May 5, 2008

Fast Fun!

We have been having a sorts of fun on our motorcycle lately. We like to head up to the honda hills north of town just sfter lunch, that way we get to stay all afternoon. If the kids want to take a nap they can climb into the truck and lay down. For the most part they don't mind missing a nap. They play around on the little egg-rolling hills.
Tim is usually zooming around on the bike, stopping briefly to scoop up one of the little rug-rats to take them up big hills (which you'd think would be way hard, but its only hard comming down).
I 'm the one you see wandering around in between my short rides on the motorcycle that I can sit on all by myself (Tim says until I can shift that I'm not really riding it, but just siting and putt-putting like a moped). I have to say though that I'm doing pretty good so far I haven't ever fallen off or tipped the bike over.

One last note, Ashlee has recived a special award for placing in the 90th percentile in Iq for the state, and also for math and science.

No comments: