Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Hard work, Cute boys, and olive oil






Hard work has come to a head here in Vernal, or at least several hard bodies. After many months (2 1/2) of no dairy, two weeks of no carbs, and then two days of just carbs, Mr Uintah has come and gone. We screamed and cheered for Kaleb, saw way two many boys with way to few clothes, and painted my brother with ( you guessed it) olive oil. I must mention that he did smell better last year, when baby oil was used. I also got to practice with my beloved camera. All in all we had a blast, and i got away from my children.

P.S. If anyone remebers coach Steinsgard, he will be representing the USA in the olimpics for Greco-Roman wrestleing. I hope it means that he won't be naked. He also wrestled a small 500 lbs bear.

No comments: