Sunday, April 13, 2008

life izzzz goood!




The bathroom is finally finished! Everything looks good. Tim did a lot of good work. Everything looks very nice.

We are gearing up for summer, and it started by my shutterbug fever. I took the kids up to Stinicker (i hate spelling) and took about three hundred pictures of water, sand, waves (a few bigguns), and my beautiful children. I have also been walking. I have been averaging about 6 miles a day, but if I push to hard I have problems with shin splints. Tim picked up an old motorcross style dirt bike (motorcycle). for a very nice price. It is in very good condition. We have the funnest time taking the kids to the honda hills and take rides on it. Yes the children have helmets, and Tim (the experienced racer) takes the kids very slowly. I will be syked when we go to yellowstone at the end of the summer.

No comments: