Monday, June 30, 2008

Writting sucks!

Tim and I have had a very busy week, and although noone reads my little wanderings, thanks for that tag bytheway Dave wooley, I have had a hard time thinking of things two write. This blog is mostly for me to wine about the !@#$?&* that is going on in my boring, tired, mostly no life. I knew going in to this, that I probably wouldn't get anyone including my mother-in-law to read this, and even the one friend that I do have is too busy with her own life. and now that I'm done winning I feel better.
Tim has painted the children's rooms, and put in new windows. It looks awsome. I have been watching two children who aren't mine. That means I am in charge of five living souls, two of who's existance is not my fault. This money has been going for extra bills, I had been getting clothes with it, but as I am large, I don't enjoy shopping any more. The children are trying to do well, I know it isn't the same as actually doing it. They try to be nice, but because they are so close in age the mostly compete for the same !?@#$&* things.
I have started writting a book. I have many sceptics and little support. Many don't think I can finish anything I start, and some of them are right, but if I don't ever become published what will the world, or my sceptics for that matter, have missed. Nothing I say!

No comments: