Monday, August 25, 2008

I'm still delaying.....







So, I'm not really good at the whole uploading thing, but you get the jist (?), right? So, these are the renavation pictures. I think that I have told everyone The whole we had to take EVERYTHING out story, but if not then here we go. We had to take EVERYTHING out. it started with just
the apliences, and ended with plaster, lath, and insalation. I have mudded and taped, and painted, and spent two days stainning, and can't get it all off my body. I will reveal the final pictures on Friday.
































2 comments:

Brooke said...

holy cow, that's a lot of work! we did that in a rental property earlier this year. thank heavens we didn't have to deal with plaster and lathe, though. can't wait to see the afters!

Michele and Wyatt said...

Looks like you guys have been busy. Are you almost finished? I'll keep watching to see you pictures.