Monday, August 4, 2008

lets play a game!

Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memorytha you and I had together. it doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember.
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll asume you are playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. ;) If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

2 comments:

Michele and Wyatt said...

When I think of you I think about your cute little family sitting in front of us at church and how your girls always have such cute hair. I also remember you and your husband coming to our house for dinner. That was a lot of fun.

The Woolley's said...

When life slows down, (hahahaha), I'll leave a huge comment! So wait for it!