Thursday, September 25, 2008

okay, so I really had to finnish what I started this morning. I really want to see Alaska.







this is my kitchen sink.



the laundry.
my favorite room (we made cookies today), and favorite shoes.




Sophie loves this "model pose".



Gavin
is soo cute in this pic.

Ashlee has lost teeth.






my kids had very messy faces all the time on our trip. My hot hubby and his mommy and her hubby.




Tim was not impressed with my wanting to take his picture.



tell me what you think about these.

here is the only picture that sophie was not doing that funny "model" pose.




Gavin is just being silly.

2 comments:

Michele and Wyatt said...

Cute pictures of your family. I just love yellowstone. it is a fun vacation.

Amanda said...

Those are great pics! Your kids are so cute and getting so big!