Tuesday, September 30, 2008

need sleep...zzzzz....zzzzz

I'm way tired. I totally need to sleep. Tim got home at 11pm last night. We went to bed and Tim fell asleep on his arm. Around 2 he woke and went in the livingroom because his arm hurt. I can't seem to sleep when he's up moving around. So I got up and fell asleep on the couch. My alarm went off @ 6:30 like usual, but I wasn't ready to get up. I did any way. So, I went about my day as if I had gotten a normal nights sleep. I went on my walk, cleaned my kitchen, got Gavin on the bus, and watched Barbie and the Daimond Castle. About half way through, I started to snore, and Sophie smacked me in the face (She said she was sorry, but I remain unsure). We've had lunch and are waiting for Gavin to get home so we all can have a nap, but I am having trouble not closing my eyes. The fact that the medicine that I'm taking for my allergies says non-drowsie, doesn't matter. My eye lids are heavy, I can't breath out of one nostril, and I have a feather balnket on my lap, I may not make it........zzzzzz.

No comments: