Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I'm okay with not saving the world.

So, I decided that nothing I have to say is going to cure cancer, destress anyone, help clean the ozone, or make an inpact on millions of lives. I think I'm okay with that. These post I make are more of a journal, because I'm not that good at writting, I'm not even that good at typing. I don't have the family connection that Michelle has, I'm not funny like Kym, I am not brave like Tari, I can't express the kind of love I have for my husband like Brooke, and I don't have Janices sence of style. These are not however going to detour me from telling the net about my day, in hopes of someone feeling better about themselves, their lives, their work, or their dorky spouse.
This being said, I have made sweet rolls for the service auction, If I make it. I am at the moment very sleepy, and am still not feeling well. I guess maybe the medication is responsible for my pensive mood (sometimes I even get dark).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey...I'm so sorry.....Thank you SO much for the cookies! They were so good and unexpected! I'm sorry I missed you! AND...you can steal any idea at any time. That's my point in sharing in hopes I can assist someone else! AND....when you come over again, I'll help you fix your blog...it still looks funny on my computer!? Thanks again!!!!