Monday, October 20, 2008

Knees and toes....knees and toes

I went hikking on saturday. Yeah me! I got to leave my house. It was awsome! We hiked to the west edge of Ashley gorge ( for those who don't know, Ashley gorge is the one you see when you look north of Vernal. Some people get confused and think it is, Dry fork.) We threw paper airplanes off of the edge (pictures are forth comming). The last time my family shlept our bodies up to the edge, there was a nice trail. Since the last time there has been a fire. It left a great deal of trees scattered on the ground, trees that had to be climbed over. There was approximatley 500 of them. I stopped counting after 458 just going the one way. Anyway, at the top of one of the revines, I fell and twisted my knee. It is swollen, and hurts really bad. Since I lost the 25 lbs, My knees have felt some what better, but Sunday morning, about 1:30 am, I woke with them throbbing. I took some tylenol, but it didn't help as well as the fish oil, and napoxine sodium that my dad gave me.
I felt better this morning, and decided to go on my morning walk. I hurt my knee again. I guess i'll go and take some more tylenol.

No comments: