Thursday, October 2, 2008

Biggest mega knuklehead mcspazatron

Have I ever metioned that I am a really big dork? I'm not just the usual dork, kind of spaztic-lives in his mothers basment. I am the kind of dork that makes a big batch of orange sweet rolls and takes them to the church when the service auction isn't til next week. Duh what a dope I am! Then on top of that I call all over heaven and earth just to find out that I can't get anyone to eat the rolls. I have no idea what I'm going to do for the auction now. The rolls won't last that long. They don't freeze, and now that I have brought them home all but one is gone (sophie scrapes the frosting of of them, and then picks at the bread).

2 comments:

Brooke said...

LOL! Sorry, but I'm just glad to know that I'm not the only one who does that sort of thing!

Michele and Wyatt said...

You didn't try too hard to get rid of those orange rolls. I would have been glad to take them off your hands.