Monday, December 22, 2008

feeling under the weather?

So I guess we are going to have winter after all. I thought that for a while there we were living in some place south of the border, and I ain't talkin about Mexico. I really can't live somwhere there isn't snow. I love snow. I'm not so could with the whole cold thing, but it's a trade off.
Speaking of under the weather, Ashlee isn't feeling good again. I even had to do house work on a Sunday. Of course, Ashlee didn't give me a choice when she barfed all over my kitchen. She is still siting on my couch with a barf bucket.
Tim has been sick for the last few weeks, but after sitting in a hot spring in thermopilous. He claims to feel better.
I'm staying inside today. I'm not going anywhere. Hopefully Tim comes home from work, because I'm not going to get him.

No comments: