Thursday, March 12, 2009

Dog turd cookies?

Yeah, I know it sounds ominous, but Once I heard the story, I knew it had to be told:
Last night Ashlee, Gavin, and Sophie went to play at Nana's and Papa's house, while Mommy, and Daddy went to play with adults. Papa went to make treats for they children. He ALWAYS makes sugery snacks when they are there, or in anticipation of them comming. The Kids want to help last night. At the ages they are they aren't very helpful. My Dad said that they fired question after question at him. "what's that?" "what do you do with it?""Can I have some?""How long will it take?""Can mom have one, and maybe dad?""I don't want one can my dolly have one?". Finally my dad just told the kids that they were dog turds. I know, right?
So when I got to my parents house to pick up my small, innocent children, my sweet boy asked me, "Hey Mom! Do you want a Dog turd?"

2 comments:

The Woolley's said...

LOL! Don't you just love Grandparents? And Aunts and Uncles...Amy taught Anna how to pretend- regurgitate fake food...what lovely noises.

Geier's said...

EEEEWWWWWWW!!!!! Yucky!