Monday, March 2, 2009

Just another manic monday....

Tim was laid off. I've never been the kind of girl who could keep panic, love, desperation,hope,emotion,hate, sarcasum,and happiness to myself so here it is.
He's still working, but was told by his boss, that he (the boss) could no longer garentee that Tim could make a living off of the runs (semi: big truck/ runs:loads) he takes. Also He (Tim) was getting a pay cut ($139 now/ 195 before). So like 1/4th less in his pay check. Yeah us!!!!
This nesecitates me getting a job, again Yeah me!!!!! Please note the sarcasum. I have always been one of those girls who thinks mommies belong at home if possible. Not to say that they can't get a job, or persue a career if that's what they want, but if you have kids, you should take care of them. A day care worker shouldn't have to potty train your kid for you, not fair to the kid, not fair to the worker, and if you like kids not fair to you. If this doesn't work for you DON"T HAVE KIDS STUPID! I repeat: IF YOU CAN"T TAKE CARE OF YOUR CHILDREN DON"T HAVE KIDS! I realize this may seem like I am judging everyone. Nope, I realize that everyone has a different situation, Sometimes people (women) have to get jobs because the family can't make it without a contrabution from both parents. I will soon be joining you in this endever sisters! I understand that different situations call for inventive solutions (i.e. Dad stays home),but for me and my family, I wish, and get the feeling (holy ghost, maybe), that home is the place for me. I do complain, about not leaving my house for weeks on end, except the occasional run to church, but I don't get to talk to alot of people at church anyway. I try to be busy thinking about what I should be thinking about ( i.e. Jesus Christ, Heavenly father, my soul), but knowing me (if you do, that is) you know I have a hard time sitting still, and would rather keep my hands busy.
In all I'm, like the title says, Just another manic monday.

1 comment:

Valeri Crockett said...

So he isn't laid off. . . he just is getting paid less? I'm so sorry! Is he looking for another job? Do you really have to go to work? Would you take your kids to daycare? I hope I don't ever have to do that. Be brave. . . it will all work out I'm sure. Good luck with finding a job.