Thursday, February 26, 2009

Anadarko (cough*sucks*cough,cough)

Sorry about this one guys! I can't help my self, but I am irrate. I just have to say that Anadarko (the Oilfield company) SUCKS! I guess I'm just bitter. Tim is a sub contractor, that contracts for Bj services. Anadarko recently decided they were being ripped a big one (Which I totally get), but they decided to go with a different company to do their cement haulling. This totally krimps my style, because it pretty well puts my hubby, his boss, and six other family guys out of work.
It's not that I think that they should be charged out the WAHOOO for their work, but Tim having a job is good too. I'd really like to not move to TEXAS (I HATE TEXAS)! I know that I have to be fair, but my sence of fair play is at work here. Bj may or may not have been doing a good job, but My hubby, his boss, and co-workers have been doing excellent and are sot after all over the basin. Now they can't be used because of this wicked wrong move? Hope Valeri doesn't mind if I say this, but OH MY GOOD CRUD!!!!!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Hmmm... i think my brother works for BJ. I'll have to see if this affected him. Sorry about Tim's job. I hope you get to stay. :(