Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I fell off the wagon (aka Totally addicted).

This weekend, I have been living in sin, I have even introduced others to living in guilty pleasures. First, I got my parents hooked on facebook. I got my Dad so hopped up, that he's doing my mother's facebook too. He won't let her do it.
Next, I have been on a major suger high. Since this last week was Valentines, chocolate has been out in full force. Good news, I haven't snuffed it yet.
Last I have spent most of the last four days playing the Wii. I have a new game. One where I don't have to shoot people, have anyone explain it to me, or look up the instructions on the internet. I has also been cheating on the game by spending copious amounts of time on the internet, and at walmart buying food storage. I feel so dirty.

No comments: