Wednesday, February 4, 2009

There's a black clowd that follows me around.

I have no idea who sings that song. I do know that everyone seems to be feeling the winter blues. I can't seem to shake them myself. I want winter to be over. I want to go to the honda hills, with my kids and hubby, and watch everyone get dirty. I want to find myself waterskiing on a pleasent lake at 11 am. Maybe even with some of the girls from my ward. I want to bask in the sun in a bikini (to far?).
All I know is that right now, with finacial woes, snow that won't stay on the ground or go away, and everyone feeling it, We need some cheer.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I started sitting in the sunshine through my screen door to chase the winter blues away. It helps some, but I still wish I could go out and nap in the shade someplace warm...