Sunday, February 1, 2009

weekend update

Hey everybody! Couple of quickies! First my friend Rebecca and her husband Davis were aproved for adoption throught the church. Yeah! Good for them! I hope things go well. Our prayers are with them, and many others. If you are interested, or know someone who is check the link with the bird to the side!
My other firend Val, has had a baby in the hospital. A good many of us unfortunatly know what that is like, please keep them in your prayers as well.
Tim came to church today. I was so excited! I wanted to stand , and bare my testimony, but did not think I could make it through. I had been crying all day. The spirit really smaked me today, I guess it's the only way I pay attention.
Well that's it for now, Go stealers!

1 comment:

Valeri Crockett said...

Thanks for thinking and praying for us!!