Saturday, May 30, 2009

This is titled: Graduation, and a new friend from the basement.


Okay, This is a picture of Kaleb (the best little bro ever) as he walks up to get his fake diploma (cause you know they make you wait til you turn the gown in to get the real one). He was very handsome and did a great job this year! Yeah Kaleb!!!!!!!!!! I just wish we could have seen you better.



Last night after I got home from The Graduation, I went to change, and I heard a very small sound. Like a squeak. not good! It was comming for our dungeon ( yes we keep one for unruley kiddos (just kidding)). Anyway, I asked Tim to go check it out, because he isn't scared of mice, but I'd rather die, than even see one. So down Tim went and up came our new friend when he was done. His name is Fin. We closed the basement windows two days ago, after airing it out (it smelled bad). Yesterday, Tim had to scrape up one of the many cats that live in the garage. We think it might have been the Mommy. It was a girl. Fin is a boy, about 1 month old. We don't know if we'll keep him. He is a Himmialayan. If you want him let me know. He is eating heavy cream from a small baister right now and keeps it down well. He should do well. More updates on hima later.

No comments: