Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Great gambooey, and other such nonsence.

Please oh please don"t see me today
i have a great gambooey and it won"t go way
i"m sick to my toes
i have buggers in my nose
and when I breath my chest crackles and moans.
I'm wrapped in a blanket
my toes are in socks
I'm wearing my glasses
and have tied up my locks.
I don't know what to tell you,
but do go away
If you come over you may regret that you stayed.
If you value your health
if you value your kids
save them from the Great Gambooey
you'll be glad that you did.

Just a little diddy that I came up with on the spot, butI really do have some sort of Gambooey. Tim was kind enough to share. I hurt from my ears to my chest. Sooo wickedly not fun!

I found my puppy a playmate. Yesterday I saw Kim Berezay, she and her oldest were walking their puppy, Bindi the jugle dog. The spirit whispered that I needed to walk out and grab her, because she is the only sister I have who I can get to let me come see her.
Well I ran outside, and we got to talking, much to my surprise we had somthing in common. Both of us were nervous about socializing our dogs. Turns out our fears were unfounded. Our dogs are now good buddies. Now Blue has a friend. Yeah puppies!

1 comment:

The Woolley's said...

That is an awesome ditty!!! Wow! I'm very impressed, I thought for sure you had taken it from a book or something! Super cute! I hope you get feeling better!