Friday, April 10, 2009

Thanks a million!

Thank you for all the posative feed back, weither by phone, bogg, or facebook. I do feel better. I really wasn't intending a pitty party.I kindof wonder though, why don't we comment? Is it that we don't feel comfortable giving advice, or that we don't want to interfear with someones life? I think that we are growing apart as a society. We no longer have great friends, whose lives we are involved with for the better (or somtimes worse). We have friends that we see occasionally at church, or see for lunch somtimes.Tim says back east, everyone was in everyones lives in his small town (five houses and a bar). They all gathered on saturdays and went to play on the river, or fishing, or fun things that could include everyone, even small children. Everyone chipped in what they could for food, and they all made sure everyone had a good time. I can't figure out why Vernal is so disfunctional. Why can't I find a family, a couple, or a group simmialr to my family to do things with? Why is everyone so busy?

No comments: