Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Why does noone comment on my blog?

No this isn't a PLEA for attention. I've just been doing my morning stalking of bloggs. I leave comments on those whose bloggs confuse, delight, amuse, and anger me (See poor Mandy's blog on her quitting her job). I've just realized, the days when I get the most comments, are days when I have somthing cute from my kids. Also pictures of me kids seem to help.
I'm not that interesting in my daily life. Sorry. I have NO DRAMA. Though yesterday was dramatic (maybe, I'll bolg about it tomarrow).
When I look at others blogs, I see AMAZING stuff. Some are VERY funny. Others go FANTASTIC places. Some people have moved into NICE houses. Others are expecting BEAUTIFUL NEW additions. To these I say congrats. Good for you. I do get to wish maybe my blogg was a little better read though, right? I'm not asking for a following of MILLIONS. I am not trying to WHINE either. I'm feeling a little LONLEY.

3 comments:

Tari said...

I oftan wonder the same thing. I used to get 7- 13 comments a post now sometimes I don't get any. I guess the newness wore off. No one cares to comment on what I'm doing anymore. Just remember just because we don't leave comments doesn't mean we're not checking on you!:)

Brooke said...

I agree with Tari. I think there must be more people lurking on our blogs than actually comment. When I see family not in the area, they always have been reading the blog, they just don't comment!

Michele and Wyatt said...

I agree with Tari and Brooke. People just don't comment like they used too. I know that I don't always comment, because it takes so much more time. I do, however, read everyones blog even if I don't comment.