Monday, April 6, 2009

Wishin' for a watermelon.

Yeah, I know a little premature, right. Well, nothing is going on here. Puppy hasn't pooped on the carpet this week. Got some wicked-cute leggings (I'm so glad my favorite eighties staple is in fashion). Cheered up some friends. Looked at some pictures from bloggin' buddies. Went to Wally-world. Needed a nap.
Now, I'm overloaded, overwhelmed, and overboard. It's not like I don't have things I want to/ have to do. I just need some time to process.
I have to return my new card reader, because it is for a micro SD card, not a regular SD card. I'm still trying to find a job (this one I am dragging my feet on, because we can make it, although barely with out me leaving the house). This weekend I get to feed the horses, while mommy goes to Moab *sigh*.
Ashlee has no homework all week. Nice, huh? Gavin has kindergarten round-ups, yeah!!!! Sophie is no longer afraid of our dog, but any other dog is no good. Blue (our new puppy), is afraid of cows, horses, and minature doberman pinschers. Nice range of sizes for phobias.Tim will be going to Wyoming, and leaving me all alone with three kiddos and a dog.
Speaking of the dog, Tim says she is "broken", as in major wussy! She's very good with children, but somtimes gets excited. I get to do the teaching.
That's all for now! Next up dinner!

No comments: