Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Arms.....Hurt....Hate....Exercise....an add for a workout partner.

So I didn't go with Kaleb on Monday to lift, but I did go yesterday. We did arms back and sholders. My enthusiasum that I had on Monday has vanished. I'm tired. Today is going to be nap day. I had a hard time getting moativated. This is really why I need a workout partner. That way I don't feel like I'm doing it my self. I know what your thinking, What about Kaleb, but have you seen that little sucker? He has no fat on his body and he's just ripping for Mr. Uintah. I wouldn't even need to actually be in the room with them. Maybe just someone to make goals with. I don't know.
Todays soundtrack feature in "Gives you hell." from the All-American Rejects.

3 comments:

The Woolley's said...

I understand the need for a motivator! I'm going to start walking at nights with some of the women in the ward, so hopefully that will get me at least jump-started! Keep working out though cuz it helps with the soreness. Good luck!

Brooke said...

Bought me a Wii Fit. Knew I wouldn't get out to the gym anytime soon, so kudos to you. It's amazing how fun it is.

Brooke said...

The Wii Fit, I mean. It's fun. Yeah.