Monday, January 12, 2009

Good Morning star rise, Jason Mraz says hello!

Thanks too all who expressed concern in my sanity, and pain. I should know better than to go work out with my little buthead of a brother, but I don't. So, in that spirit, I'm going again today. I actually really liked going with him. I do the same exercises, but at a much lower wieght. It's good for me.
I decided that I have a sound track playing constantly in my head. Last night I listened to Enya and the cool smooth sounds of "Emanuel" in my head, it's really great for going to sleep with. However when I awoke this bright, shiny, sunny morning, low and behold Jason Mraz took her place with "I'm your's". I'm psyced! Hence my title and war cry for my brand new day!

1 comment:

The Woolley's said...

I'm sorry I've been crappy commenting! I'm sorry you were sick and in such a funk, but I'm so glad you are doing better and that life is looking up! Life is just crazy for us right now, we're in the mad searches of a new house, I really do hate the moving game!