Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Deal or No deal

I need help with Sophie! Latley she has become a little terror. My other two have been much easier to deal with. They haven't ever seen much interest in mommies makeup, daddy's tools, or eating butter in the fridge. I really don't know what to do with her. She really sweet, and can be really kind, but when you leave her alone to go to the bathroom by yourself, she is into anything that can be gotten into. No matter what kind of punishment you throw at her, she just doesn't seem to get it. HELP!

1 comment:

The Woolley's said...

Good Luck! Sorry, I'm no help, I wish I knew more myself, Anna is just now getting in to things and Brent does more and more the bigger he gets. By the way, I moved your lilypie ticker down a little, you had wondered about taking it off, but I think it is fun to have it on it just was too high up that it overwhelmed your cute family pics. You should be able to change the order of your bar without any probs, so if you hate what I did you can rearrange however you like.