Thursday, January 22, 2009

Michelle I tagged myself!

I loved her blog this morning. It kind of puts things in perspective. So, without further adue:
The Timothy Geier family
est 2002

Years married: 6 years 9 months and 9 days.
apt/homes lived in: 12
states lived in: 2
wards attended:4
cars owned: 4 trucks, 1 suv, 2 cars
traffic tickets: three (all Tim's, I backed up into a car, but no ticket).
callings held:5
paid jobs: Tim-10 Becky-three
er trips: five
hospital stays: 6
years pregnant: 27 months ( 2 years three months)
kids:3
nephews and nieces born: 1 (he belongs to my wonderful brother, and we don't see him often).

WOW! It took a lontime to get all that. I might have miss calculated minnor things, I think Tim had one more job, but who really cares.

1 comment:

Michele and Wyatt said...

12 apartments/houses in 6 years, I'm sorry. You must be a pretty good mover.